Billetproof Drags Florida: Oct 25, 2009
Back to the roots of Drag Racing! Heads up style, run what you brung. You dont need a top fuel rail to compete, bring your stock flathead 4 banger and have a ball. There will be a trophy/prize for Low Reaction Time. Everyone is eligible.
Lakeland Motorsports Park
8100 State Road 33 N
Lakeland, FL 33809-1705
- Gates at 9am (registration at the gate is $35 includes car and driver)
- Spectators/Passengers $10/ea. (12 under, Police, Fire and Active Military with ID free)
- Heads up drag racing on an 1/8th mile track
- Basic tech inspection required. Helmets and seat belts for open cars. Helmets, long pants, jacket and closed shoes for mini-bikes/motorcycles
- Mini-Bike Madness Drags
- Live Band - Vendors - Lots of racing!
Registration is CLOSED. You can still register at the gate.
Keep in mind that we have the right to refuse any vehicle WITHOUT A REFUND, so read the rules carefully and decide for yourself. Don't cry when we turn you away, tears stain billet.
For more info or to get on the Billetproof mailing list, email us at email@example.com.
- Pre 1964 TRADITIONAL style rods and customs ONLY
- No visible billet anything! Especially wheels!
- No digital gauges
- No IFS on fenderless cars
- No trailered cars (competition cars are OBVIOUSLY exempt from this rule)
- No mag wheels made after the 60's
- Traditional looking choppers and bobbers ONLY! (no stockers)
- No modern West Coast Choppers, Big Dog, OCC style bikes
- Shovel and earlier Harley motors, Early 70's and prior Euro of Japanese customs only (no stockers)
PLEASE remember that this is an event for those of us who build our own traditional style rods and customs on a limited budget. NO billet-clad, digital gauge, pastel graphic, named after a fifties song trailer queens!