Get Ready for 4 Billetproof Shows in 2008 !!!!
Billetproof Nor-Cal will be back at the Antioch Fairgrounds on September 20th, 2008 for our 12th show! Last year we had over 1000 cars, so register early for this year. See the Billetproof Nor-Cal section for details.
Billetproof "Motor City Mania" show June 7, 2008. Look forward to a bigger and better show in 2008 with more cars and spectators. See the Billetproof Michigan section for details
Our two new shows are in Florida at the Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing and in Chehalis/Centraila Washington. Check out the deatils of these show by following the links at the top of this page.
Here are the rules. Read 'em and weep:
- 1964 and earlier TRADITIONAL style rods and customs ONLY!
- No visible billet anything! Especially wheels!
- Traditionally styled choppers and bobbers ONLY! (No modern West Coast Choppers, OCC style fluff bikes)
- No trailered cars (race only vehicles excepted with prior approval)
- No digital gauges (it's not traditional and it's ugly)
- No IFS on fenderless cars (it's not traditional and it's ugly)
- No mag wheels made after the 60's
Keep in mind that we have the right to refuse any vehicle WITHOUT A REFUND, so read the rules carefully and decide for yourself. Don't cry when we turn you away, tears stain billet.
If you'd like to be the first to know the latest Billetproof news, sign up for the Billetproof snail-mail mailing list: Email us at email@example.com with your name and mailing address.