Show | Directions | Hotels | Register! | Vendor Info | Rules
Billetproof Nor-Cal: September 20th, 2008
12 Years on and having FUN!! Billetproof is backwith one-of-a-kind events, live bands, great vendors, and the sickest 64 and prior do-it-yourself traditional rods, kustoms and motorcycles on the planet. We will be limiting attendance to 1000 vehicles, so register early! There will be no exceptions this year.
Billetproof Nor Cal - Sept. 20, 2008
1201 West Tenth St.
- Spectator entrance opens at 9am (Spectator entry is $10. Free for kids under 13 and police & fire with proper ID)
- Indoor vendor and artist booths (check the Vendor Info section for details)
- Pinstripe panel jam
- Live bands playing throughout the day!
- Our famous trophies awarded in thriteen categories!
- Plus more stuff to be announced...
Registration is $20 if RECEIVED by September 1st, 2008. After that and at the gate it's $25. Do not count on being able to register at the event! Click here for a printable registration form. PLEASE remember that this is an event for those of us who build our own traditional style rods and customs on a limited budget. NO billet-clad, digital gauge, pastel graphic, named after a fifties song trailer queens! Entry confirmation will be mailed after pre-reg is closed.
Billetproof goes on rain or shine! No refunds. See you there!
PRE-REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
You an still register on the day or the show at the gate.
Gates open at 8am. No early birds!!!
- Pre 1964 TRADITIONAL style rods and customs ONLY
- No visible billet anything! Especially wheels!
- No digital gauges
- No IFS on fenderless cars
- No trailered cars
- No mag wheels made after the 60's
- Traditional looking choppers and bobbers ONLY! (No modern West Coast Choppers, OCC style bikes)
Keep in mind that we have the right to refuse any vehicle WITHOUT A REFUND, so read the rules carefully and decide for yourself. Don't cry when we turn you away, tears stain billet.
For more info or to get on the Billetproof mailing list, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.